Machining and cutting center for Aluminium profiles
The modular design of our CNC machining center can match the specific requirements of each customer whatever the material, shape, variety of profiles, the complexity of machining and cutting operation, production rates.
Capacities: up to 250 mm as standard, 350 mm on request
Production capacity: depending on machine configuration
Possibility of multiple stations configuration (several cutting and/or machining units), with intermediate storage or transfer table, allowing hidden time working and unequalled productivity levels.
ATEKA 8A IN BRIEF
- Working centers designed for cutting and machining Aluminium, PVC or Mixed profiles
- Sawing unit equipped with 1 or 3 blades, either fixed or swiveling, horizontal or vertical configuration; 5-axis saw upon request, option : end milling, drainage holes, grooving…
- Combination up to 16 spindles
- A perfect stability whatever the profile shape, preventing risks of tipping and avoiding scratches
- Part marking and identification for a better production and finished part traceability, Peel-off label printer, automatic labeling ink jet printer, laser engraving
- Storage of parts and rests on accumulating conveyors, cleaning by air-blowing, single or double station area
- Control software, for the recovery of your batch files and the management of machining programs, optimization of recoverable off-cuts, production monitoring…
- 2-axis mobile conveyor for the automatic sorting and storing of the parts into trolleys, in hidden time, with traceability of the storage position through the batch file
- Additional option on demand, accessories fitting and automatic screwing
Production capacity depending on machine configuration