- Technical specifications
- Main characteristics / Strong points of the machine
- Documents / Downloads
- Entirely automated centres for continuous flow machining and cutting of Aluminium or PVC profiles intended for joinery manufacture
- Double cabin for concurrent work and achieving unequalled productivity
- Production of identified ready to assemble machined parts from raw bars
- Modular construction, machine perfectly adapted to the specific needs of each customer (profiles, machining operations, rates)
Capacities – depending on model:
- Width from 100 to 300 mm
- Height from 180 to 280 mm
- Length from 1,000 to 7,000 mm
The ATEKA machining-cutting centres are a development of the ALUFLEX and PVCFLEX series, with yet more flexibility in changing profile series, working accuracy, productivity and ease of control.
The ATEKA series is available in several combinable versions.
Typical configuration for a 2 cabin ATEKA 9A:
- Bar loader
- High velocity bar feeder
- Cabin no. 1 – first machining and/or cutting group
- Table for storage or intermediate transfer of profiles between cabin no 1 and no 2
- Cabin no. 2 – second machining and/or cutting group
- Removal of finished parts
See the ATEKA DÉBIT 7AH1R description for details of the available modules and options.
The ATEKA 9A pluses:
- Their double cabin principle allows concurrent working and unequalled productivity levels
- Indicative rates: up to 200 French window frames (= 1 fixed frame + 2 opening leaves = 1.7 opening per fixed) per team
- High accuracy work: +/- 0.2 mm per linear metre
- Do not hesitate to consult us!