FLEXDOOR 6000 / FLEXWIN 6000
Bilateral numerically controlled center for notching and/or hardware fitting of wooden and/or metal doors
FLEXDOOR automated centers are intended for the machining of interior doors, or entrance doors.
Available in several versions depending on the productivity and complexity of the operations to be carried out, fully automated, our centers adapt to the specific needs of each customer: notching for hardware fitting, milling, on frame and/or door crossbars.
The principle of the machines of the FLEXDOOR family makes it possible to put online several complementary machines for notching, fitting and screwing accessories, for unequalled speeds.
The FLEXWIN version is dedicated to the machining of window sashes and frames.
FLEXDOOR 6000 / FLEXWIN 6000 IN BRIEF
- Automated numerically controlled center, designed for notching wooden and/or metal doors
- Combines speed of execution and flexibility of notching
- Possibility of combining several machines, each dedicated to different notches or fittings, for a complete line with optimized rates
- Double-sided locks machining : inside, outside
- Machining of the tops and bottoms of doors
- Possibility to complete the line with one or more FLEXDOOR 2000 (edge profiling, smashing, pattern and cutting of openings)
- Intuitive and user-friendly control software, for the recovery of your batch files and the management of machining programs
- Modular design, wide choice of versions and additional options on request
Production capacities according to machine configuration