Steel reinforcement machining centre for PVC profiles
Fully automated, the STEELCUT is intended for the continuous flow of steel reinforcements for PVC joinery or any other sector of activity.
Combining speed and precision, working independently or with a machining and cutting center of the ATEKA or FTB families, it allows, from raw bars loaded automatically or manually, to produce parts cut to length, identified and ready to insert.
STEELCUT IN BRIEF
- 12 positions automatic infeed loading magazine
- Digital bar pusher, capacity 6000 mm and 6500 mm in option
- Sawing station 1 blade 315 mm for straight cuts (90°)
- Outfeed system
- Printer/parts identification (in option)
- Control board
- Soundproof protective housing
Production capacity depending on machine configuration